10/4/09

So, I officially have a blog! wow, I really don't know where I should begin... I have my reservations because I DO NOT want this to be another myspace/facebook journal entry place... "Jimmy is gearing up for the weekend!!" Who really cares.
I would ideally like this 'blog spot' to be about my journey into photography, and all the happenings there in.
With that said... WELCOME to my blog!
My name is Jennifer Green, I like to be called Jenni, but I will answer to anything equal. I have always enjoyed capturing images of my life and the lives of those around me. After many horrid and UN-ethical, demanding jobs I decided that I wanted to do something with my life that I could be proud of and that I would actually be passionate about. I am learning that life is way too short to be spent doing things that are not going to make life worth living!
I enrolled in the commercial photography program at GTC after hearing amazing things from lots of people about the program director Kim Harkins. I am currently half way through the two year program, and it is getting increasingly more difficult, but the instructors are helpful and when it's frustrating, my passion for what I am learning pushes me on towards my goal of one day becoming a professional independent photographer!
I look forward to all the great things to come...
-Jenni Green

No comments: